Privacy and security are extremely important to us and we strive to ensure that our existing technical and organisational measures respect your right to data protection.
SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data; in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights; and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU, with NIF B66870809, with registered office at C/ Cardenal Vives i Tutó 43, Bajos Derecha, 08034 Barcelona, registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45.625, Folio 135, Page B-464066, telephone (+34)637 713 774 and e-mail email@example.com, is responsible for the processing of the personal data provided by the user when accessing and using the website.
SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU undertakes to apply the computer and technical security measures provided for in the applicable regulations, with the aim of preventing access to or improper use of the data, its manipulation, deterioration or loss.
Purpose of processing
The main purpose of processing your personal data is to provide you with a secure, optimal, efficient and personalised experience.
The operations, management and technical procedures, whether automated or non-automated, which enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.Con este fin, acepta que podamos usar sus datos personales para:
- To provide our services and to facilitate performance, including the checks that concern you
- Troubleshoot any problems, such as improving the use of our Website and our services.
- Customise, evaluate and improve our services, content and materials
- Analyse the volume and usage history of our services
- Inform you about our products, promotional offers and activities.
- To prevent, detect and investigate any activity that is considered potentially prohibited, illegal or contrary to good practice.
- Other non-identifying information is also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.There are different systems for capturing personal information in addition to the recruitment process:
- “Contact us” form: we ask for the following personal data: name and e-mail address.
- Customer registration” form: we ask for your full name, e-mail address and delivery address.
- Newsletter” form: we request the following personal data: name and e-mail address. For those who expressly choose to receive our newsletter, they can easily unsubscribe by clicking on the link “You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking here at any time” included in the email containing the newsletter.
- Email follow-up statistics: Without doing so systematically, we can analyse and track the different click-through rates and the number of sent emails you open in order to evaluate the performance rates relating to emailing campaigns.For those customers who have registered on the website, we process their personal information for the creation of the contract for the provision of our services. Our employees, partners and suppliers are obliged to respect data privacy.
We do not sell or transfer personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require the user’s consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform them in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We only request data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is intended.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and their confidentiality.
Your data protection rights
Under current legislation, data subjects have the right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and to object to the processing of their data.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the General European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Duration of data storage
SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU, as data controller, undertakes to store and manage the personal data and information collected through this website with due confidentiality while the professional relationship that has arisen is maintained and the person concerned does not request its deletion, and where appropriate, for a period not exceeding 5 years, counting from the end of the business relationship established between the user and SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU. However, the data controller may keep the data, duly blocked, in order to attend to possible administrative or jurisdictional responsibilities.
Location of data storage and transfers
The host servers on which SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU processes and stores its databases are located exclusively within the European Union. SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU undertakes not to transfer any data outside the European Economic Area.
SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU will inform you immediately, insofar as it is legally entitled to do so, in the event of any application or order from an administrative or judicial authority concerning your personal data.
Secrecy and data security
SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU undertakes that, in the use and processing of data, including the personal data of users, it will respect their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations and in particular, the General Regulation on European Data Protection 2016/679.
Likewise, to prevent any unauthorised access, ensure the accuracy and correct use of the data, SENSORY MARKETING & MEDIA SLU has implemented appropriate electronic, physical and management procedures with a view to protecting and preserving the data collected through its services.